Thursday, April 21, 2016

Account Lightning Component

I have created this custom lightning component to Create Accounts on a friend's request. I would be happy to help if you have have any specific requirements or need any help to understand any Lightning concepts.

Features:
  • Display Accounts in a table.
  • Provides an ability to create New Accounts.
  • Perform mandatory field validation in the Client side.
  • Uses SLDS.
Features in the next post:
  • Edit/Delete Link against each Account.
  • Pagination to show navigation links like Next, Last etc.
Here is the Code: GitHub

How/Where to use the Lightning Component.

Note: Please install SLDS as static resource to get the awesome UI.

Screenshots:




4 comments:

  1. Excellent Job Sujit, thanks for the explanation.
    Could you please help us how can we deploy these lightning components to other sandbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chaithra! I have updated the Readme doc in GitHub for the steps to copy the code.

      Delete
  2. Hey Sujit,
    How can we add lightning component to visualforce page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please follow this link:

      http://learnlightning.blogspot.in/2016/04/pass-record-id-in-salesforce-lightning.html

      Delete